From Permits To Occupancy...
Risk Reduction Through Construction Management in Florida
you have secured a site and government-approved building plan for
commercial real estate in south Florida, it's time to call Bartley
Realty. There are several profit-increasing benefits associated with
using Bartley Realty for construction management in Florida including:
- Reduction of Risk
The lower you reduce your economic and physical risk, the greater
your profits are likely to be.
- Staying Within Budget
With an experienced partner looking out for your best interests, it
is easier to stay within budget.
- On-Time Project Completion
By monitoring all phases of construction of your commercial real
estate, projects finish on time more often, saving a great deal of
Bottom line? The more you reduce your risk,
the higher your profit margins will be.
Construction Management Services for Florida Businesses
Let us alleviate the stress and complications often associated with
building commercial real estate in south Florida. Bartley can:
- Assist with permitting;
- Estimate building costs and circulate the project for bid
amongst local general contractors;
- Review the general contractor's terms and assist in
- Identify construction loan providers, obtain term sheets, review
proposed loan agreements and assist with financing negotiations;
- Coordinate the construction loan closing;
- Provide construction scheduling;
- Offer ongoing construction management at Florida sites;
- Conduct final punch-list walk-through; and
- Obtain a certificate of occupancy.
Experience is the best teacher. With over 20 years in the business,
Bartley Realty has the experience and professional relationships to
speed the process of construction without sacrificing quality.
Contact us today for additional details.
Expect the Best and Get Bartley